Tuesday, July 24, 2012

let's just

"I’m gonna skip the part where i am asking you all the repeating question. How are you or have you taken your meal yet sort a thing. I just send you your birthday sonnet because i know i just can’t throw a simply birthday words  from my mouth. Probably because i can’t speak simple words in a simple way. Born this way or this this is my faith. I don’t know.
This probably my first and last sonnet to you.
Probably.
Maybe.
You don’t know.
I also don’t know.
Only god knows what will happen next.
Or maybe history will repeating itself.
I never met you but i really do feel emotionally attached with you. Maybe i am the type that easily attached with people.
Have a nice day and there will always a sun to bright your day.
This is not a letter, a love note or even a birthday card wish.
I just feel like writing to you."

No comments: